CURRENT is now offering Spot price as an option for locations with the advanced package.
As a Location owner, you can choose to activate the spot price under Price & Access in the Current portal.
If you currently have a basic package, you need to upgrade your package to an advance package in order to be able to activate spot price for the location.
To upgrade your package and activating spot price, please contact Current support.
After the spot price integration has been activated on your location, you will have to set the price under Price & Access.
1. Default visibility - Choose the visibility of your location
2. Startup cost - Choose if it will be any cost to start a session at this location
3. Fallback cost /kWh - You can set a fallback cost of a minimum price per kWh.
This only applies if for some reason we cannot obtain the spot price.
We recommend having a value here that only applies if there should be something wrong with either integration at spot price or if a charger is disconnected but still provides power.
4. Price /min - You can choose to have a price per minute and not only for the kWh the car receives.
5. Occupied cost /min - Usually for busy locations where the chargers needs to be available and not occupied if the session is done, the fee applies regardless of if the car receives any kWh and only for occupation of the box.
6. Fixed fee /kWh - This adds to an amount on top of the kwh price that you have chosen, to for example cover network costs if desired.
7. Fee(%) /kWh - This is the same as above, here you enter one percent the location owner wants to invoice users on top of the spot price.
Please note that this is not VAT-specific.
8. Include settlement charging fee - In our agreement, we deduct a percentage of the charging revenue, and you can also add this cost on top to the end user, so that you do not have to take our fee into account when you enter your prices.
This is done by ticking the box "include settlement charging fee"