Access to package templates requires operator permissions
- Overview of package templates
- Change and add new package template
- Use a package template when creating a location
Package templates are used to set price, feature level and settlement fee (%). Once a package template has been created, you can select it when setting up a location. A location package will then be created and linked to that location with the same information as the package template.
Overview of package templates
On this page you will see all your package templates. There must be at least one package in this list to be able to add a new location. These packages do not have a direct effect on existing locations and only function as a template when a new location is created.
Change and add new package template
Changing a package template does not affect existing locations.
- Package type - Determines the feature level of the location to which the package is attached. You can choose between two levels:
- Basic - Without load balancing
- Advanced - With load balancing and future functions related to load balancing
- Name - The name that is displayed when you create a location and for location owners
- Description - Description of the package. Appears to location owners. May be left blank.
- Subscription AC - Price per charging point per month for AC chargers
- Subscription DC - Price per charging point per month for DC chargers
- Charging cut - Percentage settlement fee for charging
- Service cut - Percentage settlement fee for products and services
- Can set price - Controls whether the location owner or others with access should be able to set a price for charging at the location
Add a new package template
To add a new package template, first navigate to "Package templates" in the main menu and press the plus sign (+) at the top right.
Change a package template
To change a package template, first navigate to "Package templates" in the main menu and tap on the package you want to change.
Use a package template when creating a location
To apply a package template, select one of the templates in the last step when creating a location
Please sign in to leave a comment.