Part 1: Hardware setup
- Connect to power supply
- Download the EVBox connect app
- Via Bluetooth you get the charger online with the app.
- Rename the charger to the correct charge name in SmartCharge. We recommend staying clear of customer names, but to make it easy for a successor to also understand what charger you are referring to and staying within GDPR guidelines. Make it logical.
- Go to installer mode and to Charging Management Platform. A security code for verification for installer mode is needed. This information comes from EVBox.
- Change the Charger Management System, select Current from the list. The URL should be; ws://smartchargewebbackendp.azurewebsites.net/Ocppj/
- Reboot the charger
Part 2: SmartCharge setup
- In the SmartCharge portal go to “add point” in the menu on the left side.
- Find the correct location and press next.
- Add a charge point name, we recommend staying clear of customer names, but to make it easy for a successor to also understand what charger you are referring to and also staying within GDPR guidelines. Make it logical.
- Find the correct Charging box model from the drop-down list, select the correct circuit and enter the Charge Point ID.
- Press Create boxes. It may say status “uninstalled” for up to 30 minutes after the point is added and the charger is connected while the charger and system are connecting, however, if it takes longer than this, please check that the charger is online and has power. If everything looks ok, please reboot the charger locally.
Please sign in to leave a comment.