Part 1: Hardware setup
- Download the Easee Installation app, designed for installers
- Only approved installers can get access to this app, and if you are not an approved installer, please apply through the app.
- Follow guide from Easee on how to install the charger.
- Make sure the charger has wifi connection and power.
- Add Current Eco as an operator in the Easee platform.
Part 2: SmartCharge setup
- The charger ID is used when the charger is added to SmartCharge.
- In the SmartCharge portal go to “add point” in the menu on the left side.
- Find the correct location and press next.
- Add a charge point name, we recommend staying clear of customer names, but to make it easy for a successor to also understand what charger you are referring to and staying within GDPR guidelines. Make it logical.
- Find the correct Charging box model from the drop-down list, select the correct circuit and enter the Easee Device ID.
- Press Create boxes. It may say status “uninstalled” for up to 30 minutes after the point is added and the charger is connected while the charger and system are connecting, however if it takes longer than this, please check that the charger is actually online and has power. If everything looks ok, please reboot the charger locally.