If a charging price is set for a hidden charging location you must add the user to the charging point in order for it to work.
1. In the SmartCharge portal press the Price & Access button. Then press the + button
2. Press Keep price unless you want to set a custom price that charging point
- Write the user's email address
- Choose if you want the user to authenticate themselves before every charging session (Uncheck at Schneider EVlink Smart Wallbox with KEY)
- Choose whether the box owner or the charging location owner pays for the monthly subscription.
This is the view after adding owner:
SmartCharge sends out an email like this to the end-user. They get asked to log in with an existing user or create a new one.
To remove the owner, follow the steps below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.