Updating to the latest version
Before configuring the charging station, we recommend updating the system to the latest version.
Depending on what version you have the layout will be a bit different.
Layout 1. – older versions
- Press the tab called Updates
Layout 2. – newer versions
- Press the tab called Maintenance
- Further, press Firmware update
- Check what version the station has
- R4 = 3.0.x.x
Update to R5 (two files) and then to R6 (one file).
- R5 = 3.1.x.x
Update to R6 (one file).
- R6 = 3.2.x.x
No updates necessary.
- R4 = 3.0.x.x
The correct files for updating can be sent to you by SmartCharge if necessary.
Configuration with file from SmartCharge
- Select tab configuration
- Press import under general settings
- Select the file from SmartCharge «locationname».cfg
- Press import
- You will now be prompted to reboot. Press Reboot
- The box is now configurated.
Manual configuration (without the configuration file)
- Select tab Configuration
- Station type – supervised
- For charging with RFID and/or App Remote command required to control charge - Yes
- For charging without RFID and/or App Remote command required to control charge – No
- For dynamic IP (without SpaceLynk and without external access): Automatically obtain an IP address: On
- For static IP (with SpaceLynk or with external access):
- Automatically obtain an IP address: Off
- IP address: 192.168.0.xxx (11-200. First station 11, next 12, etc.)
- Sub network mask: 255.255.0
- Default gateway: 192.168.0.1
- Preferred DNS system: 8.8.8
- OCPP Version: 1.6
- Supervision URL: ws://smartchargewebbackendp.azurewebsites.net/Ocppj
- Charging station ID: [Device ID given by SmartCharge]
Connection with Schneider GPRS modem: skip this step.
Connection without Schneider GPRS modem:
- URL of Modem State Page: UNDEFINED
- URL of Modem Configuration Page: UNDEFINED
- Modem Connection Retry Interval: 0
- Default User ID Tag: FFFFFF
- Meter Value Sample Interval: 30
After finishing all the above stages, press Save and reboot.
The box is now fully configurated.
Please sign in to leave a comment.