In order to charge without using the app, you can add an access card linked to your SmartCharge user. SmartCharge supports all types of RFID-cards/chips that the RFID-reader accepts.
Please note that this guide requires you to stand in front of a charging point.
1. Access the SmartCharge app, go to settings, and press Access cards.
2. Press Add your first card
3. Select the charging location you are near. Remember that the app needs to know your current position.
4. Select the charging point you are next to.
5. Scan the RFID-card/chip on the RFID-reader on the charging box.
6. Your access card should now be successfully added to your SmartCharge-user.